2014 Ford Fusion consumer reviews

$21,970 starting MSRP

side view of 2014 Fusion Ford

90% of drivers recommend this automobile

Rating breakdown (out of v):

  • Comfort 4.6
  • Interior design 4.vi
  • Performance 4.4
  • Value for the money 4.5
  • Exterior styling 4.eight
  • Reliability 4.6

Peachy wait and feel

The 2014 Fusion is by far the nicest vehicle I have e'er owned. It is fun to bulldoze and it simply got a couple 4 stars simply because I have non had it long plenty to give it five.

Show total review

get-go car i ever bought and simply love it

the car is just fantastic information technology has air condition/ heater ,a nice radio with bluish tooth and a usb port ability steering/ ability brakes /ability windows/power seats ,heated and cooled seats my favorite thing for leather in the wintertime time. a boom to drive is a absurd looking car and just my color with some nice wheels

Evidence full review

great automobile driver side head room a trouble as i hit

Gas mileage was not equally skillful as projected to be which bothered me as I am not a lead foot type driver. The fusion was but a 4 cylinder which had good pickup

Show full review

Comfortable vehicle

Very pleased with this car for work and pleasure. Oil change is a lilliputian difficult as there is a pan underneath that has to exist removed.

Show full review

best car for the price I've ain, fast, sporty.

A comfortable motorcar to bulldoze with a sporty experience, fast with its 2.0 ecoboost engine. Actually nice exterior design, the interior is very modern even 3 years afterward.

Testify full review

Beloved it. Nifty on gas and smooth on the route.

This vehicle has met all my requirements. I am very happy with the choice and would recommend bathe vehicle to any ane. Not bad on gas, great on the road and great designs.

Show full review

homo enough

I didnt want a sissy motorcar that got proficient gas mileage for long drives i have to do. This automobile Im proud to drive. It looks adept and gets good mileage.

Show full review

A lot of motorcar for the money

All the bones luxury items, such as heated leather seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, zippy functioning and average 31mpg (mostly highway commuting). Bluetooth works without static, however the Ford Sync is slightly aggravating at times. Very expert quality build, tight and solid fifty-fifty at 57,000 miles. 1.7L turbo Ecoboost is a lot of fun, but has a slight lifter tick at idle and sounds like a purring sewing machine when idling. A bit of a challenge for a half dozen'-half-dozen" person to arrive to and out of, but once in, a very good fit with lots of room. Getting in to the rider seat is a bit of a drop; can be challenging for an older person to get out of. Rut/Air conditioning buttons are aggravatting with the on/off indicator LEDs positioned over the buttons instead of centered on the buttons. Overall a very good buy.

Prove full review

Totally Tanked

2014 Ford Fusion drives more like a European sports car: tight responsive steering, depression slung seats, and corking side mirrors. I was disappointed in less than the 40mpg that I was promised merely as shortly as I turned off the air conditioner and drove in town with the windows downward, I got that 40 MPG promised. I really similar the multi seat aligning choice, position 1 for driving, 2 for getting out of the car, and iii for husband'due south driving position. The navigation voice activated organization seems to understand my voice improve than my husband's voice. I would not purchase a car that did not take the easily gratuitous phone feature. Both my married man's phone and mine are recognized. I expect to add together my daughter'southward phone this adjacent calendar week. It is a bang-up car that I would recommend to anyone, fifty-fifty a grandma similar myself.

Testify full review

Beautiful

The car is simply beautiful. Feel like I'chiliad driving an armoured car. Actually hugs the road. Smooth drive. The interior is comfortable and luxurious. It is taking time to acquire "buttons". HAHA

Show total review

Power and poise.

You would swear you were backside the wheel of a much smaller car, because it handles so well. It has smooth torque and when in Sport style shifts aggressively. Good room with great features. My Ford Touch works great, no issues hither, and I love the iv corners layout. I take had no glitches and information technology is clay simple to employ. The styling is second to none. Bang-up assortment of a potions and a great value too. Dear it.

Bear witness full review

Gas saving car, that's stylish..

I remember this is the perfect car for a College student equally well as an everyday work vehicle, this auto is dependable, and doesn't take a lot of money to take care of repairs..

Show full review

Superb car in every single mode!

If y'all are looking to go a Ford Fusion SE, at that place is no way you lot can go wrong. With styling that was inspired by Aston Martin, to its piece of cake, comfortable, and reliable bulldoze that will get you anywhere in comfort. I personally cannot recommend anything with this combination of styling and usability. To be completely honest though... The one identify, and the just place, that I felt may disappoint is performance. Though, when I say operation I am not talking cornering or the turning circle, those are both great, information technology doesn't struggle there, well, unless you took it to the track, then you would have an issue. Anyway, the operation issue I am talking about is the acceleration. I have the largest engine in the 2014 model year and I still feel similar it struggles to get going. Although, when I recollect about it, I don't call back it is the horsepower that is the issue. I'm thinking information technology is the way Ford set up their automated gearing. When you demand to brand a pass and the auto has you in 6th gear for cruising, information technology's nearly incommunicable to go by them. Granted, if yous put your human foot downwardly information technology will slowly go you down to the gear you need, only, when I say slowly, I mean SLOWLY. It'due south like the car can't decide if you actually want to be doing this. Once it makes its style downward to the proper gear, I would rank the acceleration equally "average," information technology doesn't disappoint, but, it too doesn't excite. Overall, information technology is a nifty car! No matter how much I bring upwardly the topic of how it struggles to pick up speed, I yet absolutely love this car and would recommend it to anyone looking for a practiced daily driver.

Show full review

Great daily driver

I am into speed and thats the only downfall is this automobile is not fast. I drive near 250 miles a week or more than and this car gets me to and from reliably on a daily ground. I boilerplate 30mpg and it is extremely comfortable! I recommend this car to anyone looking for a daily driver.

Show total review

Great car to drive daily.

I have been really impressed with the car. The interior is a nice place to be and very comfortable. The outside has sleek curves and corking styling. Wish it had day fourth dimension running l.e.ds and HID light but nonetheless become the job washed.

Testify total review

Great Machine for the coin

This car has everything i need. Awd in the wintertime, sporty in the summer. Fun to drive, reliable, and room for 4. Keen trunk space. All effectually its a good car.

Testify full review

Nicest car I've owned.

Really overnice and reliable car. Very good for daily commuting and running errands. Would definitely suggest any one looking for a nice reliable car to get test drive one. Ecoboost 1.5 gas mileage is awesome for this size car.

Show full review

Really liked the ruby cherry-red exterior color!

This car had many very convenient features and was fairly roomy-big torso space. Gas mileage was good.

Show full review

A smashing machine for the price!

I was actually surprised that I am satisfied with a car this size powered past a 4 cylinder! The 6 speed transmission works very well with this engine. Information technology gets around great in the snow & ice! The interior is very nicely appointed, seats are comfortable & it gets smashing gas mileage, twenty's in town & as high equally 34mpg on the highway! Very pleased and then far!

Show full review

Dearest ford

Fun motorcar, quiet ride and cracking look. Handles well in the wintertime and rain. Beingness from Detroit I couldn't buy any other brand

Show full review

Very reliable Ford Fusion

I've had my Ford Fusion long enough to know I've found my car for the next decade. Its very roomy on the inside while having an exterior that's appealing to the eyes. My Fusion has run groovy with no problems to report. With the ecoboost my Fusion feels more powerful making the drive more enjoyable.

Show full review

2014 Ford Fusion

I was surprised how many features the 2014Ford Fusion had at such affordable cost. Ford Motor Co. has been offering a number of incentives to make the deal worthwhile. I am extremely happy with the purchase and would recommend this car to anyone.

Evidence full review

Not bad Performance

Purchased 2014 Ford Fusion SE AWD Being AWD does not get bang-up mileage but give security being upwards in the northern part of Ontario Canada. The car handles wonderful in the snow and is impressive on the slick and icy surfaces. The response with the steering is wonderful I do not know what the other people seem to be lament virtually. As for the power there is enough of power when needed. Existence a shorter person there is enough of room in the car whether its the forepart or back. Take a car seat properly installed and still have lots of room. Equally for the Ford sync arrangement I am finding it to be great, yes information technology takes time to get utilize to it but its like any other electronics, read the manuals its a no brainer. Personally I would buy 1 for my wife if I have more money floating around and recommend this to anyone. Just proceed in mind do research before buying.

Show full review

Ford Fusion

Great car for the money. Great pattern! The exterior styling is great. Interior is nicely laid out. I like the SYNC characteristic.

Testify full review

Classy but cost constructive

Nifty auto. I work equally a real estate agent and it shows professionalism and class without breaking your upkeep. Gas mileage is dandy and it handles pretty well too. My bluetooth works near seamlessly with the radio. Layout of menus is very easy to navigate. Plenty of room everywhere I needed it.

Show full review

Prissy motorcar to own

Great comfortable car to own and drive splendid features we enjoy the comfort and piece of cake of driving this vehicle

Show total review

Fun too drive

This case met all my needs and filled all my wants except a sunroof in what I purchased used. Didn't think I was going to be able to get all I needed and most of what I wanted in a 2014 SE model simply this one has options! Love the feel, the drive, and await of this car!

Show total review

Very affordable and dependable car

These cars are undervalued in my opinion. The outside design is very modern and attractive and the dependability of the fusion is unreal.

Bear witness full review

Love it!

This car is cracking! Just wish it had a little more than guts! The 4cyl is ok, just, it only boilerplate! My 2012 Focus had the beefed up engine & it would actually chirp the front end tires! The interior room & pattern is practiced, the trunk is ample. The handling is very good!

Show full review

Good Undecayed Commuter.

This is the offset Ford I've e'er owned and accept so far been impressed past it. The 2014 Fusion has a great midsize mode and handles quite well. The power of it's 4 cylinder is a bit disappointing but then I remember I bought a 4 cylinder for the gas mileage and realize you get what you pay for. But overall a adept car.

Show full review